September Top Sellers
1. Senreve, Mini Maestra Satchel | I absolutely adore this bag and I am so glad that you guys do too. I sometimes hold back from posting pieces with a higher price point, but clearly, 16 of you loved this bag and bought it! The mini maestra satchel is truly something special. It features 7 interior compartments including a padded sleeve, while the central compartment fits up to a 10.5” tablet. Best of all, this convertible handbag can be worn four ways: as a backpack, crossbody, satchel or tote! | Use my code: KATWALKSF for a FREE Bracelet Pouch (a $125/$195 value)
2. Stuart Weitzman, NearlyNude Ankle Strap Sandal | I own them in a size 8, my normal size and wear them to ALMOST every wedding! The puppies are COMFY AF.
3. 1. STATE, Leopard Muse Patch Pocket Shirt Dress | This dress is so easy! | Dress it up or down -> wear it during the summer with sandals and into fall with booties | I have it in a size medium.
6. M. Gemi, The Palestra Minimo | These are my FAVORITE sneakers. I wear them nearly every day and they are on sale for $165 vs $198 AND my code: KAT60 gets you $60 off your first purchase! Do the math -> Get the sneakers.
8. Dr. Martens, 1460 8-Eye Boot | I actually still haven’t received these boots yet, I only shared them on my stories -> And they are an extra 20% off today with the code: FALL19 | I ordered them in a size 8 (my normal size).
10. BLANKNYC, The Essentials Faux-Leather Moto Jacket | Just got this in from Nordstrom. I have it in a medium.