Save 20% off at Sweaty Betty with the code: KATWALKSF
I was born with a big booty. Not just a big booty – a WIDE booty. So anything that supports the sculpting of my booty is good in my book.
Allow me to introduce to you the Sweaty Betty, Power Leggings. These bum-sculpting power leggings are perfect for sweaty workouts or a casual coffee date in the West Village (like me above). To achieve this beautiful print the team over at Sweat Betty printed on a white fabric base, which resulted in a white shadow showing when stretched – this freaked me out for a minute but once I gave the power leggings a good look in the mirror I realized just how special these leggings are. These are truly the must-have legging for the fashion-forward woman who works out hard and plays harder – me.
Why do I think you should spend $120 on the power leggings?
- They are bum-sculpting (duh). They’ve sourced the best technical fabric with the perfect mix of stretch and recovery. The carefully placed seams sculpt the thighs and bum.
- You can wear them for over 7 sports.
- The sweat-wicking and quick drying technology are CRUCIAL for when you are training. Insert me (attempting) to train for my half marathon. I need to stay dry…or else (I won’t share the dirty details, but these benefits are crucial).
- They are super flattering – even after eating my weight in pizza this week in New York.
- The technical fabric will solve ALL of your problems.
What I Wore:
Tee: Madewell, Whisper V Neck Pocket Tee
Leggings: Sweaty Betty (c/o), Power 7/8 Leggings
Shoes: Adidas, ‘Stan Smith’ Sneaker
Sunglasses: Quay Australia, Stray Cat Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses
love these leggings! so fun and cute! oh, and cozy 😉
I have never heard of these! These sound the perfect leggings, especially when doing your squats and low half exercises 🙂
-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com
you look amazing!! IN LOVE W THESE!
Getting after that workout thooooooo!
I love Sweaty Betty! I’ve spent an obnoxious amount of time in their Venice Beach location, so good!
omg I heard about these and really want to try them!!
Lindsey | http://www.seamlesssea.com
I haven’t tried their leggings before but need to check them out. They look so cute on you!
Cutest leggings ever! I need to snag a pair of those!
I love those leggings!
These are really really cute! BUM SCULPTING THO? Sold.
Those leggings are so fun!!
I love the print on those leggings!! They look amazing too!
If these aren’t magical leggings, I don’t know what are! Super cute and sound super amazing too!
Most of my sportswear is sweaty betty! Soo good!
I didn’t know about these leggings! Loving them!!!
These leggings are so cute!!
These are fabulous…and I LOVE your hair!
love your outfit!