Fall Spanx Favorites
Spanx Leather-Like Jogger Styling and Lookbook
before we get into it -> I’m wearing a medium
use the discount code: KATXSPANX
Wearing leather pants probably hasn’t really been on your mind a lot recently (but if you follow me on Instagram you know that I’ve worn these pants all over Utah and most recently this summer in Mexico). Wearing sweatpants, on the other hand, probably has. But what if I told you that a leather-sweatpants hybrid that combines the best of both – like the cool factor of leather with the comfort of sweats – exists?
Spanx’s Leather-Like Joggers are the answer to your post-quarantine style frustrations for the simple reason that they won’t have you sacrificing the comfort you’ve enjoyed the past year for the style you’ve been yearning for. Sounds like a wardrobe must, right? Right. That’s probably why when these new Spanx pants debuted last September, they sold out in less than a month and racked up a 4,500-person waitlist in the process. Now they’re back, and they’re probably going to sell out even faster than that.
- Pull-on design for a completely smooth front
- Hidden shaping panel flattens and tones tummy
- Leather-Like fabric with comfortable stretch creates the look of true leather
- Designed to sit below your belly button and rest at your hips
- Relaxed fit jogger with drop crotch, slouchy feel
- Ruching detail at back waistband and ankle
- Waistband-free construction for a bulk-free and tailored look
- Functional front pockets
- Inseam: Regular= 30″
CARE & INSTRUCTIONS
These Spanx joggers are washable, and anyone who’s ever worn real leather and knows the hassle that is laundering them will understand how much of a game-changer that is. Simply throw these leather-like joggers in the wash on a cold, gentle cycle (preferably inside out, too), and they’ll come out fresh and clean.
- Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Fabric Softener. Inside Out. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Lay Flat To Dry. Do Not Iron.
The Spanx Leather-Like Jogger are made from a fabric that looks like real leather but doesn’t feel quite like it, in that the material is softer, stretchier, and comfier than the real thing. There are a handful of other features, like an easy-to-pull-on design, a hidden shaping panel near the tummy, functional pockets, and ruched detailing at the waistband and ankles for a flattering effect.
- Body: 96% Rayon, 4% Elastane With Polyurethane Coating. Lining: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane.
[scroll down for more Spanx Leather-Like Jogger styling inspiration]
These Pants Look Like Leather But Feel Like Joggers, And They’ve Been Sold Out Since Fall
The Leather-Like Jogger is sure to be a new staple in your wardrobe. Leather-like fabric is more structured and gives you the look of true leather, without sacrificing comfort. You won’t just “like” them… you’ll love them!
The leather-like jogger pants looks great on you!
Stunning photos, btw. 😍