We survived this week.
So let’s do what every ‘Nasty Woman’ loves to do and shop, right?
And it is totally ok to shop because everything is on sale on Sephora.com if you are a VIB.
November 11th- November 14th, receive 20% off all in-store and online with code 20VIB.
What am I shopping?
All of the overpriced products I insist on covering my face with.
- Yves Saint Laurent, Touche Éclat – no sleep, no problem. I can’t go anywhere without this bad boy in my bag.
- Benefit, Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara – my favorite Benefit product and the easiest mascara for the lazy ladies like me.
- Dior, Contour Lip Liner Pencil (Jungle Brown) – this lip liner is the real deal. No need for the Kardashian product.s
- Lancôme, Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum – I got this in a gift bag and it changed my life and skin. Snag this or the gift set or the really big one they do for holiday. It is a MAJOR game changer.
- Sunday Riley, EVERYTHING. Starting with Good Genes and Juno.
- Tom Ford, EVERYTHING. 1. Cream and Powder Eye Color 2. Neroli Portofino Body Oil (cover your body in this after a shower – trust me – YOU WILL SMELL AMAZING) 3. Eye & Cheek Palette .
- Sephora Collection, Eye Mask. I buy these in bulk. These are a serious game changer. There is nothing more satisfying than an eye mask, covering your hands and feet in special lotions and watching Bravo.
If you dare shop for anyone else – this is the time to do it.
Sephora does not disappoint in the Gift Set department – especially at 20% off.
Cheers to hopefully a relaxing long weekend – We all need it.
969814 30081You completed certain good points there. I did looking on the subject matter and found most persons will go together along with your weblog 99460
360074 739019There is noticeably a great deal of money to recognize about this. I suppose you produced specific good points in functions also. 789434
42222 742123Yay google is my world beater assisted me to locate this excellent web web site ! . 617328