The Big Spanx Bra Review Post
I know that bras aren’t big in 2020 now that we are all working from home, but we’ll be back to normal one day and when you are ready to wear a bra every day this post will be for you!
Beauty is in the eye of the boob-holder.
Shopping for bras can be tricky and every bra is not for everyone, but Spanx makes some fantastic bras. These bras are soft, comfortable, and made with unbelievable technology.
This is my absolute favorite everyday bra and at the top of my Spanx bra review post for a reason! It’s the kind of bra you can wear all day, come home, put your sweats on and leave on…because it’s just that comfortable.
Now, I’ve been wearing a bra for about twenty years now and I still prefer a front clasp closure. Who’s with me? This bra has a front clasp closure and SPANX Smart Stretch Straps -> a fancy way of saying nonadjustable straps. I know nonadjustable straps sound like a nightmare to most, but TRUST ME when I say trust the technology. Everything about this bra works and it will leave you saying hallelujah for the Bra-llelujah!
Slip into this bralette and never look back. This style that’s more bra than bralette has all the features you love. It’s comfy AF with just the right amount of support for lounging around the house and walking the dog. The concealed side sling gives the figure a more forward lift with no metal hardware or elastic.
Strapless bras suck! true or false
I felt this way about pretty much every strapless bra I’ve ever owned until I got my hands on the Up For Anything Strapless Bra. She’s a splurge, but she’s worth every penny (and you can use my discount code: katxspanx).
This details on the Up For Anything Strapless Bra are unbelievable:
- Spanx SmartGrip™ technology and With Me® tape provide a smooth grip around the body. Stays put ALL DAY!
- The Spanx patent-pending elastic-free design = no digging in
- Memory foam cups mold to your body for a natural shape and personalized fit
- Removable, convertible straps offer ultimate outfit versatility (but does anyone ever use those straps?)
This bra was designed to show off and I am here for it! I like to style it under anything that has a very low neckline like my Free People, Just Because Onesie. This is an excellent option for all my ladies who are looking for a simple wireless bra too! One of my favorite benefits of this bra is its ability to provide the right amount of support without the wire and it has the Spanx undetectable technology that supports and smooths like no other!
Undie-Tectable Better Bandeau Details:
- Stay-put strapless layering with lightly-lined cups
- Side support for the best shape and profile
I got this bra in the middle of my virtual half marathon training when I was in Lake Tahoe and initially thought that it would only be good for low-impact workouts and jumping in the lake for a post-workout swim.
Boy was I wrong! This bra was perfect for my daily runs and the fact that it doubles as a bikini top makes it a hard YES! Don’t worry about jumping in a pool with it on either, it is both chlorine and saltwater resistant. Snag the matching bikini bottoms too!
You’ve made it all the way to the end of my Spanx bra review post and I’m hoping that you are adding this sports bra to your cart. I’ve never heard of a sports bra/bikini top in one! Have you?
- Slips on overhead
- Medium impact for A & B cups, low-impact for C & D cups
- Wire-free and lightly lined for comfort and containment
- Dig-free straps with stay-put adjusters
- Built-in cradle offers a natural look with a lifted profile and added support
- Back-smoothing construction
- Chlorine- and saltwater-resistant