sweater – faux patent leather leggings – bag – boots
use the spanx discount code: KATXSPANX
Before we dig deep into this review I need to make one thing clear ->
THESE PANTS WILL MAKE NOISE WHILE YOU WALK!
Yes, you can lube them up the outside legging at the inner thighs to make the noise stop…
but they will ultimately make noise when you wear them <- this is a fact.
Now let’s chat about these faux patent leather leggings!
They were designed with a hidden contoured waistband to keep everything tight and right, making these leggings are 100% quarantine weight friendly.
Believe it or not, these patent leather leggings are the perfect wardrobe staple. You can easily dress these up and dress them down. You can make them stand out as much as you want and easily make them more on the subtle side. These leggings are such a great statement piece for Fall/Winter and I am so excited to add them to my wardrobe!
The sleek smoothing fabric on the high shine leggings are a hard yes for me! Scroll down for five easy outfit inspiration looks featuring the Spanx faux patent leather leggings.
- The Slim is Built In™— Hidden shaping offers signature control and a perky rear view
- Hits at the natural waist for great coverage and no muffin top
- Center-seam free = no camel toe
- High-shine, faux patent leather
CARE & INSTRUCTIONS
- Body: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane With Polyurethane Coating. Lining: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane.
- Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Fabric Softener. Inside Out. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Lay Flat To Dry. Do Not Iron
more on the new leather-like collection from Spanx here
ombré jacket – sweater – belt bag – faux patent leather leggings – boots
lack of color hat – fringe cardigan – tee – faux patent leather leggings – sunglasses – chelsea boots
leopard puffer – sweater – faux patent leather leggings – boots – bag
sweater – faux patent leather leggings – sam edelman laguna chelsea boots
full senreve alunna bag review here
hat – jacket – faux patent leather leggings – bag – sneakers