I spend a ton of time prepping and packing for travel…but almost always end up overpacking – especially when I am going on a road trip. Why do I always end up throwing in an extra reusable tote filled with random crap right before we drive away? I am usually only going away for a night or two and have managed to throw everything from my apartment into my tiny mini cooper -leaving zero room for me or Benji!
While I’d like to report that those days are completely over…
They are almost over thanks to the perfect weekender in these photos. There are so many things that I love about this $79 bag from my friends over at Sole Society I decided to dedicate an entire blog post to it!
Why I Love the Mason Weekend Bag from Sole Society:
- The price! How is the magical bag only $79?
- The bottom shoe compartment. This is a MAJOR game changer. I’ve managed to fit one pair of boots and two pairs of flats into the shoe compartment. This is a MAJOR space saver and one of the key benefits to this bag!
- The top handles and removable crossbody strap make it so easy to carry (it won’t break your back).
- It’s faux leather and wears really nicely. I’ve taken this weekender on many trips and it still looks brand new.
- The lining! I will update this post with a photo of the inside, but the lining is leopard and very on-trend for fall!
- The color options.
- The size and shape of the bag! The top compartment is perfectly shaped. I can throw my cosmetic bag, hair products, and clothes all into it and everything is facing up and stays in place thanks to the shape of the bag. I’ve also folded up my tote purse and used this bag as a carryon on an airplane no problem!
Ready to snag the perfect weekender? What color are you going to get? Let me know in the comments!