[Photo by She Dwells]
I am going, to be honest here and say that I have never really been a fan of wearables. I always thought that they were unattractive and not for me. It took a friend introducing me to the ‘Health’ app on my iPhone to really understand how important (and fun) it was to track my activity. So when the team over at MisFit offered to send over one of their fitness tracking devices I decided to give it a go and see what all the hype was about.
The crew over at MisFit has created a line of fitness tracking devices that are not only extremely functional but also fashionable – I can’t tell you how many people have positively commented on it since I started wearing it. To be honest, the lack of style with wearables in the past was one of my biggest issues with not wanting to wear them.
Now, since I’ve started wearing my MisFit I started creating fitness goals and meeting them…sometimes. But either way, I am holding myself accountable and getting up and moving -something I do NOT specialize in. I have also become obsessed with analyzing my sleep habits. They are NOT good and now I am obsessed with getting a solid 8 hours of sleep. Anyone have any best practices for sleep? Send them my way!
Some cool facts about the MisFit Ray:
· Swim-proof – Take it to the beach, pool or the shower worry free.
· Stylish – With a variety of fashionable trackers and accessories, you can create a new look every day.
· 6-month battery – Never take it off and record the most accurate results po.ssible.
· Sleep Tracking – Get to know your body better by tracking a good night’s sleep.
· Call/Text & App alerts – Have notifications and reminders sent right to your wrist.